Dienstag, 9. April 2013

Geschichte Fragen

1. Okay so my first question or topic of interest has to do with the political atmosphere of the 20's and 30's in Germany. I know we've talked a little bit about how there are the three periods before world war two, but how did the current state of the government affect art, film, etc.? A lot of the movements we've studied contain art that is highly political, and I guess I just don't feel like I understand where their motivation comes from for this. It would be nice to have a better understanding of the structure of politics and government of that time, and what was good and bad about it. Looking at some example of propaganda too might be interesting!

2. We've also talked a little bit about the role of women in several paintings, and it would be awesome to better understand women's place in society back then. Women were gaining several new freedoms in the US including the right to vote, but was this so in Germany? How did they differ? Was objectifying women a big theme in the media of this time?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.