Dienstag, 9. April 2013

Fragen! 4/9/13

1. I am wondering how exactly the german population as a whole felt about the new ideas that Weimar sparked? Particularly in the areas of a "new woman", art, and politics. I am interested in this because how people felt about a certain movement is a much more fascinating way to learn about history rather than learning the facts with no human emotion attached to it.

2. Did the societal transformation experienced during the Weimar Republic transfer into the 1930s as the Nazis gained power? Meaning did artistis attempt to continue their works and did women continue their social progress as well? I am curious because we constantly here about all that the Nazis decimated when they came to power and I am wondering if any of the social progression made during Weimar continued during the third reich.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.